September 12, 2016
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design is an award-winning dental practice dedicated to the needs of the entire family. Why is it trusted and respected by so many people in the Colorado Springs area? Dentists, support staff, environment, services–together, they paint a picture of excellence and comfort that keep patients smiling for years.
September 5, 2014
Call to schedule your dental appointment with the award winning Aesthetic Dentistry by Design. 719-599-0700
May 20, 2014
National Smile Month is May 19 – June 19
Is your smile your best accessory?
Since oral health directly impacts the health of the rest of the body, here are some tips to help you smile with health and confidence.
- Brush 2 Min./2 Times a Day – Always brush twice a day for two minutes for healthier teeth, good breath, fewer cavities, and to avoid painful dental problems.
- 2. Floss Daily
- Use Sonicare – It uses ultrasonic sound waves to remove more of the plaque and debris that can be quite difficult to remove with a manual toothbrush.
- Make A Dental Appointment – Please call Aesthetic Dentistry by Design 719-599-0700
- Cracked, broken, decayed, worn or missing teeth – Missing teeth lead to bone loss, facial aging, speech impairment and nutritional deficiencies. We encourage you to call our office to schedule a consultation to learn about the life-changing benefits of Dental Implants.
- Teeth whitening – Beautiful white teeth are one of the easiest and most immediate ways to help you look younger and more attractive. Dr. Gasper provides Zoom Teeth Whitening which can make your teeth up to 8 shades brighter in just one visit as well as Deep Bleaching for tough stains.
- Beautiful Smile, Well Balanced Face – Orthodontists should address more than straightening teeth. Functional Orthodontics will reshape and reposition the upper and lower jaws. It has been shown that proper alignment and shape helps avoid problems such as TMJ disorders, migraines, and airway/breathing disorders.
Celebrate National Smile Month with Dr. Gasper and his staff at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs. 719-599-0700
December 29, 2013
A perfect smile inside AND out is available at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design.
Dr. Gasper provides both Botox and Juvederm injections. It’s a natural step for dentists to complete the outside of the smile by minimizing wrinkled lips, marionette lines and frown lines between the eyes with Botox and fillers.
The benefits of having Dr. Gasper provide Botox and fillers are many including…
- Dr. Gasper is very familiar with the function of each facial muscle, including facial expression muscle dynamics; from the chin to the forehead.
- Dr. Gasper understands facial beauty and symmetry.
- Dr. Gasper is very familiar with giving intra-oral injections.
- He has the ability to deliver dermal fillers and Botox in a completely painless manner.
We encourage you to become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions® Program on the Botox Cosmetic website and receive special offers and exclusive invitations, all redeemable at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design.
Become a member by filling out the simple form here.
Learn more about Botox & fillers at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design.
Call 719-599-0700 for your appointment.
New Year’s Resolution: Feel Better About Myself. Have the Outside Match The Way I Feel On the Inside
You are happy person. You have many blessings in your life. However, you may feel self conscious about smiling for any number of reasons: stained, cracked, broken, decayed, worn or missing teeth.
A smile is worth a thousand words… but when your teeth are not healthy, it can really affect your self-image.
Truly exquisite dentistry blends artistry and science. Utilizing cutting edge technology, we proudly offer a variety of services to assist you in designing the smile of your dreams.
Learn more about Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, an ultra-secure tooth replacement solution, Functional Orthodontics which creates a well balanced face and beautiful smile, and CEREC crowns, which are completed in just One Visit!
May 13, 2013
- Forgetting to Floss If you don’t floss, you miss cleaning 35% of your tooth surfaces.Flossing your teeth cleans between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Skipping Hygiene Appointments – It is recommended to go to the dentist every six months, but many patients do not. Not going often enough allows plaque to form into tartar which is much harder to get off and also attracts more plaque.
- Using Your Teeth Like Tools – Using your teeth to break up hard candy, open bags and pop of bottle tops can cause your teeth to break or crack. Instead of using your teeth to help you do things, opt for a scissors or bottle opener and save your teeth the extra wear and tear.
- Ditching the Mouth Guard – It only takes a second to break a tooth. In addition to protecting teeth, Under Armour mouth guards at Aesthetic Dentistry by design help increase your strength, speed, and balance. Learn more.
- Smoking Cigarettes – Smoking stains your teeth making it more susceptible to bacteria. It is also a cause of gum and bone disease. Quitting smoking can greatly increase your chances of having a healthy mouth.
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design 719-599-0700
August 6, 2012
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs welcomes you to bring your favorite music to your dental appointment.
We’ve also got cozy pillows, down lap throws, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, DVD movie library, music videos, Bose noise cancelling headsets, complimentary paraffin hand treatments with aromatherapy mitts and heated aromatherapy foot warmers.
We will change forever your perception of dentistry. Come have an enjoyable dental experience! (719) 599-0700
October 6, 2011
That’s right – no dental benefit plan we know of allows you to carry unused benefits over to the following year. If you don’t use them, you lose them!
You may have benefits remaining this year.
Waiting until next year means that not only will you lose any unused benefits for this year, but also that you’ll have to first satisfy a new year’s deductible before any benefits will be paid.
If you have been postponing dental treatment, call our office to see if you have benefits remaining this year. 719-599-0700
Thank you for placing your confidence and trust in us at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs. We will always strive to provide our best for you and your loved ones.
We also have various
If you have no dental needs at this time, good for you! Please just accept this as a reminder that we are concerned with keeping your out-of-pocket dental costs to a minimum.
July 15, 2011
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design recently earned the 2011 CMUS Talk of the Town Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction.
The award was created to showcase companies that excel in serving their customers and getting their high marks. Customers of Aesthetic Dentistry By Design have spoken, scoring some of the highest ratings possible.
Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) is a co-sponsor of the award and an independent professional research and marketing company that monitors positive and negative reviews, blogs and social networks to determine the highest-rated and top-reviewed businesses in all 50 states of the country and parts of Canada.
Sit back and relax — at the dentist’s office? New techniques, technology make trips to the dentist more comfortable
June 20, 2011
We found a great
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs has similar services.
“Just the thought of a trip to the dentist’s office can be reason to cringe. The high-pitched whirl of a dentist’s drill is enough to make your cavities perk up.
But these days, dentists are doing all they can to make that trip to the office less painful. And for some, even relaxing.
About one-fourth of adults in the United States avoid going to the dentist because they fear pain or have had a bad experience in the past, according to the American Dental Association.”
To alleviate such anxiety, Aesthetic Dentistry by Design has created a spa-like atmosphere in their office.
Patients are made to feel comfortable with
- Cozy pillows
- Down lap throws
- Otis Spunkmeyer cookies
- DVD movie library
- Music videos
- Bose noise cancelling headsets
- Complimentary paraffin hand treatments with aromatherapy mitts
- Heated aromatherapy foot warmers
Additionally, The Spa at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design provides massage therapy services.
Additionally, Aesthetic Dentistry by Design has invested in equipment that makes certain procedures quicker (fewer injections, less drilling) and more convenient for the patient.
Dr. Gasper provides CEREC technology.
CEREC is a way for Dr. Gasper to create ceramic tooth restorations that are highly durable and closely match a tooth’s current color. The filling, crown or veneer typically can be completed right in the dentist’s office during one appointment.
If you’re self-conscious about your smile due to cracked, broken, decayed or worn teeth, you may be a great candidate for beautiful porcelain, tooth colored CEREC crowns, completed in just One Visit!
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design. 719-599-0700