June 3, 2014
Health starts in the mouth. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
Since oral health directly impacts the health of the rest of the body, these gift ideas will help dad’s overall well-being.
- Sonicare AirFloss – Quickly cleans the entire mouth in just 60 seconds.
Watch the Sonicare AirFloss in action in this video.
- Adult Sonicare Toothbrush – Philips Sonicare toothbrushes can help remove plaque, whiten teeth and improve gum health, giving you a clean you can feel.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is a simple process that delivers brilliant results for your dad’s smile. We provide Zoom teeth whitening, which whiten teeth in up to 8 shades in just one visit and Kor Bleaching for difficult stains. Learn more. We are able to provide gift certificates in any amount.
Stop by our office Colorado Springs Monday – Thursday until 5 p.m. for your shopping convenience. 719-599-0700
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design – 719-599-0700
Comments Off on Father’s Day Gift Ideas From Aesthetic Dentistry by Design
December 23, 2013
This Christmas, give the gift of dental health and help someone you love to be healthy for 2014.
Here are some ideas for healthy stocking stuffers:
- Electric toothbrush. Look for ones that come with a two-minute timer. Aesthetic Dentistry by Design carries Philips Sonicare.
- Dental floss. Daily flossing is part of being mouth healthy.
- AirFloss. Cleans the entire mouth in just 60 seconds.
- Sugarless gum. Chewing sugarless gum for 20 minutes following meals can help prevent tooth decay.
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design is located in Colorado Springs. Call the office at 719-599-0700.
Comments Off on Healthy Stocking Stuffer Ideas
December 19, 2013
StyleBistro.com featured the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush in their “Current Obsession” column.
From the column:
Our current obsession is none other than a tool to care for our most important beauty asset: our smile. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush is a handy rechargeable toothbrush that has changed the way this editor cares for her teeth. No exaggeration.
DiamondClean is the tool I’m turning to to make my pearly whites bright as snow this winter. The built-in timer ensures I actually brush for a full two minutes. (No cheating!) Its vibrating head is powerful without being painful or annoyingly loud, which are the two main reasons I’ve bailed on every other electric toothbrush in the past. I can actually feel it massaging my gums and cleaning my teeth. A clinical study even found that the DiamondClean removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush after four weeks of use.
Read the full review here.
DiamondClean is available at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs. 719-599-0700
Comments Off on Current Obsession: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush