We found a great article that shares the differences between a Dental Spa and a Regular Dental office.
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs in a Dental Spa.
From the article:
- A Dental Spa is a widespread concept in the USA.
- It essentially combines two services together, namely dental services and world renowned spa treatments.
- A dental spa has the services of a spa to ease your mind.
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design features:
- Cozy pillows, down lap throws, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, DVD movie library, music videos, Bose noise cancelling headsets, complimentary paraffin hand treatments with aromatherapy mitts and heated aromatherapy foot warmers.
Also from the article:
- There is a good reason why you should opt for a dental spa over general dental offices. Holistic practitioners suggest that a visit to dentist is stressful for people all ages! There is no doubt about this concept and the soothing, calm atmosphere will help ease your anxiety about your procedure.
- Official study figures also support the fact that dental patients are afraid of visiting the doctor with an estimated 13% of the population avoiding the dentist altogether.
- If you too have a fear of the dentist but are concerned about your teeth, dental spa is the best option for you.
Aesthetic Dentistry by Design also features sedation dentistry. Learn more.