March 31, 2017
You need to choose a new dentist. You would like one who offers everything you need for your oral health and aesthetics. Which dentist in Colorado Springs should you choose? Here are some suggestions for finding your best match. You could well find him at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design.
Look into the Dentist’s Credentials
Most dentists keep affiliations with professional associations such as the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Check your prospective dentist’s website to see if he or she has such memberships because they indicate an interest in peer accountability, continuing education, and sharing of information among colleagues. Additionally, search the practice website, or call your local dental society or university dental school, to learn what educational degrees the dentist holds.
Is the Dentist Truly Patient-centered?
Your new dentist should view you as a whole person, not just as a set of teeth and gums. To understand how patient-centered the dentist is, contact the practice to see if you can tour the office, meet the staff and ask questions. The office atmosphere should be relaxed and the entire staff, welcoming and respectful. For instance, at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design, the team combines ultra-modern preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry in a calming atmosphere.
Additionally, you can learn a lot about dentists by reading online reviews. At Aesthetic Dentistry by Design, the website contains a wealth of information about the staff and services and links to patient reviews on Facebook and Google+.
Also, inquire about what dentists your friends or coworkers use. Word of mouth can be a wonderful source of information. You also can check Angie’s List and Healthgrades for ratings on dentists in your area.
What Treatments are Offered?
Today’s best dentists offer a wide array of dental treatments. For instance, Aesthetic Dentistry by Design delivers everything you could possible need or want in a dental experience. Their services include, but are not limited to:
- Zoom! Whitening Powerful peroxide gel powers out stains from foods, smoking, and beverages. Teeth brighten by several shades of color quickly and safely.
- Porcelain Veneers These thin laminates are tooth-shaped and tooth-colored. Bonded to the front side of chipped, stained or gapped teeth, veneers beautifully disguise defects.
- Invisalign This alternative to traditional orthodontics re-aligns crooked smiles in less time, with less discomfort and inconvenience and without the embarrassment of metal braces. Removable, smooth and clear, the aligners work without people noticing them.
- Functional Orthodontics Based on concepts of neuromuscular dentistry, functional orthodontics ensures that as a young face grows, its muscles, teeth, and bones work in harmony. This system produces beautiful smiles that stay healthy for a lifetime.
- Pinhole Surgery Featuring reduced discomfort and bleeding and quick healing time, this innovative gum surgery covers areas of the teeth exposed by gum recession.
- Dental Implants These innovative tooth replacements are anchored in the jaw bone for natural look, feel and function. They also support bridgework and full dentures.
Spa services are distinctive of Aesthetic Dentistry by Design. Do you desire a refreshed, younger look to your facial features? Dr. Orban and Dr. Gasper offer BOTOX injectables and Juvederm dermal fillers to reduce the signs of aging and stress. Plus, complete facial and massage services pamper you so that you feel that you are at a world-class spa.
Will You Find the Right Dentist?
Follow these tips, and you’ll discover the right dental practice. Is it Dr. Gasper and his team? Why not contact Aesthetic Dentistry by Design to find out more?
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.