If you have been living with a less than perfect smile, now is the perfect time to invest in your confidence with your cosmetic dentist in Colorado Springs. Your smile says a lot about you and how you feel about yourself. As you head into the holiday season, if you are not in love with your smile, it will show in your confidence. You may not enjoy holiday parties and get-togethers as much as you could due to lack of confidence. With the appearance of your smile directly impacting your social engagements, now if the perfect time to transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
Benefit from Cosmetic Dentistry
Often, many believe cosmetic dentistry is unattainable for the average person. However, this is not true. Due to various advancements, cosmetic dentistry is now an option for people from all walks of life. You can drastically transform the appearance of your smile using simple, effective treatments. Now, there are various procedures that can enhance the beautify of your smile in just one or two appointments. As the holiday season starts, head into the season with a great new smile.
Dr. Kenneth Gasper will evaluate your teeth and discuss your desired results to create a customized treatment plan. Your treatment plan can include one or more treatments to enhance the beauty of your smile. Some of the services you may benefit from can include:
- Teeth Whitening—Get a brighter, whiter smile with in-office teeth whitening. Our Zoom! Whitening system will brighten your smile in just one appointment to reverse the signs of tooth discoloration.
- Veneers—Achieve drastic results by attaching false fronts to your teeth. Dental veneers are a minimally invasive means to gain a more proportionate and shapelier smile. You will hide chips, cracks, and discoloration while also making your smile appear straighter.
- Invisalign—Invisalign in Colorado Springs is the most preferred orthodontic treatment. Using clear aligner trays, you will start the new year off with a straighter smile. Using a discreet and effective treatment, you will head into 2017 with a properly aligned smile.
- Tooth-Colored Restorations—Dark, silver fillings and metal dental crowns are now a thing of the past. You can get tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns for restorations that blend in with your natural teeth for a high-quality restoration in just one appointment.
- Dental Implants—Replace missing teeth with the most preferred solution using dental implants. Dental implants closely look and function like natural teeth while offering a lifelong solution for a complete smile.
- Gingival Recontouring—If you have a gummy smile or a gum line that has been damaged by gum disease, your gum line can be recontoured to give your teeth a shapelier appearance. The minimally invasive procedure will enhance the aesthetics of your smile by redefining your gum line.
Get a New Smile for the Holidays
This holiday season, give yourself the gift of confidence with a more attractive smile. If you are ready to invest in your confidence, contact Aesthetic Dentistry by Design to schedule your consultation today.