Cosmetic Dentistry is not just for celebrities.
With the variety of cosmetic dental options available, anyone can have a brighter, more attractive smile.
Take a few moments and ask yourself the following questions to see if Cosmetic Dentistry is right for you.
Face directly into the mirror and smile normally:
- Do you have crooked or misaligned teeth?
- Do you have any noticeable gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do your front teeth have fillings that have discolored?
- Does your smile seem narrow or stop at just the front six teeth?
- Do the teeth look short or worn flat?
- Do your back teeth that show look gray or black because of silver-mercury fillings?
- Do you feel like you show too much gum when you smile?
- Are your gums a healthy pink, or are they red and puffy?
And notice this:
- Are you embarrassed about smiling in front of people?
- Do you ever put your hand up to cover your smile?
- Do you dislike your smile in photographs?
- When you look through magazines do you envy the models’ smiles?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Would you like to change the way your teeth or gums are shaped?
- Are you considering braces for that perfect smile?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, call 719-599-0700 and schedule a complimentary consultation to review your smile options.
Let Dr. Ken Gasper of Aesthetic Dentistry by Design help you take that first step to a fabulous new smile! Learn more.