National Smile Month is May 19 – June 19
Is your smile your best accessory?
Since oral health directly impacts the health of the rest of the body, here are some tips to help you smile with health and confidence.
- Brush 2 Min./2 Times a Day – Always brush twice a day for two minutes for healthier teeth, good breath, fewer cavities, and to avoid painful dental problems.
- 2. Floss Daily
- Use Sonicare – It uses ultrasonic sound waves to remove more of the plaque and debris that can be quite difficult to remove with a manual toothbrush.
- Make A Dental Appointment – Please call Aesthetic Dentistry by Design 719-599-0700
- Cracked, broken, decayed, worn or missing teeth – Missing teeth lead to bone loss, facial aging, speech impairment and nutritional deficiencies. We encourage you to call our office to schedule a consultation to learn about the life-changing benefits of Dental Implants.
- Teeth whitening – Beautiful white teeth are one of the easiest and most immediate ways to help you look younger and more attractive. Dr. Gasper provides Zoom Teeth Whitening which can make your teeth up to 8 shades brighter in just one visit as well as Deep Bleaching for tough stains.
- Beautiful Smile, Well Balanced Face – Orthodontists should address more than straightening teeth. Functional Orthodontics will reshape and reposition the upper and lower jaws. It has been shown that proper alignment and shape helps avoid problems such as TMJ disorders, migraines, and airway/breathing disorders.
Celebrate National Smile Month with Dr. Gasper and his staff at Aesthetic Dentistry by Design in Colorado Springs. 719-599-0700