Who gets Botox?
According to this survey:
- The typical aesthetic injectable patient is a married, working mother between 41-55 years of age with a household income of under $100,000.
- Women receiving aesthetic injectable treatments are health-conscious and philanthropy minded, with the majority incorporating exercise (95 percent) and healthy eating habits (78 percent) into their lives
- Seven out of 10 respondents believe that BOTOX® Cosmetic and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are important parts of their aesthetic routine.
Why do they get Botox?
- 72 percent say to treat their glabellar lines – also referred to the “11” – the frown lines in between the brows
- 63 percent say to treat their nasolabial folds – also known as the “parentheses” – the lines around the nose and mouth.
- A few cited “to look more relaxed, less stressed”
- While patients reported choosing treatment with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to “look more rejuvenated.”
And their sharing!
- Despite what some may think, people aren’t hiding their use of BOTOX® Cosmetic and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
- In fact, according to survey statistics released today by The Aesthetic Surgery Education & Research Foundation (ASERF), the research arm of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), nearly nine out of 10 respondents (87 percent) openly discuss their BOTOX® Cosmetic and hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatments with others, with seven out of ten (70 percent) receiving support from the people they told.
Botox and Dermal Fillers are available at The Spa at Aesthetic Dentistry By Design.
It’s a natural step for dentists to complete the outside of the smile by minimizing wrinkled lips, marionette lines and frown lines between the eyes with Botox and fillers.
Call 719-599-0700 for your appointment.