As famous English playwright William Shakespeare wrote more than 500 years ago, “For there was never yet a philosopher
That could endure the toothache patiently.”
~William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
There are few things in life as exasperating as a toothache… Except, perhaps, a missing tooth.
Let’s face it – a missing tooth can not only mar your looks but can also cause considerable difficulties eating, besides other assorted health effects.
Fear not, for the dental implant is here. A dental implant is an ultra-secure tooth replacement solution that a dentist places into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
Here are the Top 10 Benefits for Choosing Dental Implants
- An ideal option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
- Dental implants improve your appearance.
- They are permanently fixed in the mouth; so you may brush your teeth once again without having to deal with the embarrassment of removing your teeth.
- Allows you to return to the comfort and function associated with natural teeth.
- Eating is no longer restricted to softer food items; you can chew freely.
- Eating harder foods like apples poses no problem at all. Increased chewing ability means you can enjoy more fibrous and nutritious foods, contributing to your overall health and well-being.
- Dental implants can be brushed and flossed just like regular teeth.
- They help you speak without difficulty.
- You no longer need to think twice before smiling.
- With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Dr. Ken Gasper has invested in the advanced technology of coDiagnostiX® CT scans and 3D software. With the coDiagnostiX system, Dr. Gasper can plan a computer-guided implant process that is more precise than ever. For more information, please call 719.694.2476 and schedule a complimentary consultation.