Why Are My Gums Bleeding?
Here is a list of possible causes.
(HealthDay News) — Bleeding gums may signal gum disease or a more serious medical problem.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says bleeding gums may be caused by:
- Brushing or flossing your teeth too vigorously or incorrectly.
- Gum disease.
- A blood disorder.
- Periodontitis or gingivitis.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Dentures that don’t fit properly.
- An infection of the teeth or gums.
- Blood-thinning medications.
- Vitamin deficiency.
Call Aesthetic Dentistry by Design for your consultation – 719.694.2476