Common symptoms that occur when teeth, jaws, and muscles are in conflict include:
- Heaches or migraines
- Unexplained loose teeth
- Worn, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Pain in teeth that seems to move around
- Neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Facial pain
- Clicking or popping sounds in the jaw joints
- Numbness in your fingers and arms
- Congestion or stuffiness of the ears
Temporomandibular Joint Disorder/TMJ
TMJ is a chronic, degenerative disease that affects up to 75 million adults. People who suffer from TMJ have a structural imbalance in their jaw-to-skull relationship by a bite that is out of alignment. This misalignment is known as a malocclusion.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, please call (719) 599-0700 to schedule a complimentary consultation to evaluate your symptoms and discuss treatment options.
Back to Dental Services